On December 1, 1964 the Oak Bay Tennis Club confirmed that it would not sell the lots as stipulated for a period of 10 years. On December 31, 1964, the deal was finalized.
In 1965 courts number 2 and 3 were shifted to accommodate a singles court, court number 4. In 1978, with the installation of all-weather porous concrete courts surfaces, the tedious chore of mopping and drying courts after a rainfall came to an end.
The original Clubhouse built in 1923 was replaced in 1984 with a fully equipped, architect-designed facility.